The worlds of insurance and banking tend to merge, insurance companies indeed grant loans and banks have now become insurers (housing, cars, etc.). So it is not surprising that the Across Lender puts work credit on the market. We will see here if this is comparable to that of banks and credit companies.
What are the cases where a work credit is possible?
The concept of works is taken in the broad sense, since they relate to a dwelling (main or secondary residence, whatever)
This ranges from decoration (painting, tapestry, flooring, etc.) to heavy work such as financing a veranda, extending the house or even building a swimming pool.
However, French law imposes a limit: No bank or credit company can accept a work loan for an amount greater than 75,000 USD. (*)
What is the amount of a works loan to Across Lender?
Given what we have just told you, you will understand that it cannot be higher than the limit set by the consumer code.
On the other hand, each financial organization is free to set the limits it wants as long as these comply with the law. Regarding the Across Lender, here are the limits it sets:
- For people who own their accommodation : 3,000 to 75,000 USD.
- For renters: 3,000 to 75,000 USD.
- We have published a page grouping together the various means of contacting Across Lender.
- Personal contribution: It is not compulsory, therefore the loan can perfectly cover the amount of the invoices.
- Application fees : Across Lender does not apply any fees to its borrowers.
- Repayment of the loan: By monthly withdrawal from the account on a fixed date (10, 20 or 30 of each month), it is the client who chooses the date.
- Repayment period: 12 to 120 months. The duration must be chosen according to two criteria: The amount of the credit and the repayment capacity of the borrower (s).
Balance sheet: The Across Lender works loan is up to its competitors, namely banks and companies specializing in credit. In addition, at the time of writing these lines, the rates offered are rather advantageous.
If the amount required to finance the project is greater than this amount, a mortgage must be taken out.